Saturday, June 4, 2011

Anyone else just love the LED color changing lightbulb?

I got one for a gift I think they are cool! http://cgi.ebay.com/Slow-Color-Changing-鈥?/a>|||Then you would love my light,it is two tall(9%26quot;)frosted tubes that have LED lights that change colour,you can take the tubes off and carry them around or place them in different parts of the room,then recharge them for the next day.I also have a collection of animals with LED lights that change colour example: turtle(shell is the light)dragonfly(wings are the lights)Frog(eyes and spots are the lights)dogs with(collars that have lights)and many more.I love LED lights鈾モ櫏鈾モ樇|||They are very interesting.|||entrancing... i think i%26#039;m hooked...|||*unscrews the lightbulb putting u in the dark*





*screws it into her room*





how many canadians does it take to screw in a lightbulb? one, but only if it%26#039;s a she.|||yes|||looks pretty sweet|||got some fitted under my kitchen cupboards, lovely!|||I have something like that in my room!


I can watch it for hours without getting bored haha!|||yes i do it%26#039;s just so fun|||It looks pretty cool how bright is it %26amp; are they for indoor or outdoor use......|||I ordered a similar one and put it on my aquarium. Looks really cool.