Saturday, June 4, 2011

Changing lightbulb on a high ceiling...?

I need to change a burned out light bulb on the ceiling by my staircase. The ceiling there is two-stories high (probably about 18-20ft?)





What%26#039;s the best way to do this? I don%26#039;t have a ladder, so am I just S.O.L. in the dark?|||If the bulb is bare and you don%26#039;t have to unscrew any fixtures to get to the bulb, I suggest buying a Light-bulb/pole remover. Home-Depot sells them they extend out up to15ft. You unscrew the bulb with this device and screw the new bulb back in with it. This avoids the ladder altogether and is safer. As for lighting, do it in the daytime and/or buy a battery powered lantern they are great for light anywhere and especially for blackouts.|||you look pretty cute, ask a guy, I%26#039;m sure he%26#039;ll do it