Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change a headlamp (lightbulb) in my 2004 Chevy Colorado?

Or can you direct me to a site that has that info? I'm sure it's a simple operation but I'm not familiar with the assembly of these new-fangled light fixtures. Thanks!
How do I change a headlamp (lightbulb) in my 2004 Chevy Colorado?
The bulbs come out from the backside of the houseing.



1/4 turn and jiggle a little while pulling out.
How do I change a headlamp (lightbulb) in my 2004 Chevy Colorado?
owners manual. should be in your glove compartment 'less you moved it.
I have a dodge so I'm really not sure about Chevy's but i had to get a whole new head light, they told me you cant just change the bulb. it cost me about $200.00 and i just changed it myself.
reach under the bumper
Buy the bulbs at a pepboys, they'll change it for you for free.
if u open ur hood look over the back of the light houseing ull see 2 clips sticking out a big higher then tthe housing pull the 2 clipes stright up and ur light and houseing will fall out then u can change the bulb 2 mins work tops good luck