Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How many dogs does it take to change a lightbulb?

5
How many dogs does it take to change a lightbulb?
That is so funny I post that everytime someone says something about cocker not housebreaking.
How many dogs does it take to change a lightbulb?
i don't know how many?
2
1 if he's smart.
i dont get it
None because they can't change a light bulb, dogs do not have thumbs.



That is a really cute one.
Uh...... well the dont really have hands. So I don't think it can be done.
are they fully trained electricians?
pampers or huggies?
GOLDEN RETRIEVER: The sun is shining. The day is young. We've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?



BORDER COLLIE: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.



DACHSHUND: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!



ROTTWEILER: Make me.



LAB: Oh, me, me!!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I?



GERMAN SHEPHERD: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.



TIBETIAN TERRIER: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.



JACK RUSSELL TERRIER: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.



POODLE: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.



COCKER SPANIEL: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.



DOBERMAN: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.



BOXER: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark....



CHIHUAHUA: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.



IRISH WOLFHOUND: Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover....



POINTER: I see it. There it is. There it is, right there....



GREYHOUND: It isn't moving. Who cares?



AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...



OLD ENGLISH SHEEP DOG: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb....



HOUND DOG: ZZZZZZzzzzz.z.z.z..z..z..z...z



CAT: Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the question is: How long will it be ! before I can expect light? Will you people hurry up?!