Thursday, October 6, 2011

How many of you will it take to change a lightbulb?

all of us...
How many of you will it take to change a lightbulb?
One of course. =)
How many of you will it take to change a lightbulb?
55
the lightbulb has to want to change.
1
14 if we're lucky
A chair would be more useful.
a whole bunch of ppl.
at least 6
None, the light bulb is OK, it was the switch operator.
im too smart so only one i can do it without touching......yup im that smart
Only one....but the lightbulb has to want to change.
A lot of people.

One to buy a new bulb.

And like 5 to get the bulb out.
change comes from within.
Just one!
three and half! :D
Only one.

I can change a lightbulb. And I can do it good too. (:
2.5
obviously more than one person.. i've had a lightbulb out for months in my closet and haven't done anything about it. I did move a chair in there to stand on and unscrew the light cover thing..but hasnt moved since then.
I can change a lightbulb. Unless it's super high. Hmm, that's a lie actually. I had my best friend change the light in my bathroom because I couldn't.
4.

1 to change the lightbulb and 3 to swear and criticize me
THERE'S ONLY ONE OF ME!!! Uh-oh...I'm screwed, I'd need more!
100. 1 to hold the lightbulb %26amp; 99 of us to turn the building round %26amp; round.
i'm scared of heights.

:D
Hella
None, we just call our friends over in R and S and one of their Gods will perform a miracle and a new lightbulb will appear.

We, in polls and surveys are very resourceful.
just one,

but after about 3 tries ill give up like everyone gave up on me
prolly 3

first: to get on the ladder

second: to go get the light bulb

third: to actually screw it in
just a couple of Obama's clan , and a handful of clinton staff should get the light bulb change and the dress clean off before the light is back on
I change all the light bulbs in my house...

I keep spares on hand too...
There is only one of me :)













One.