Thursday, October 6, 2011

How do I change a lightbulb?

I can't do it, I try all the damn time, and I just can't figure it out.

HELP!
How do I change a lightbulb?
http://www.ehow.com/how_4527657_change-l鈥?/a>
How do I change a lightbulb?
1. You have to turn the light off for around 10 min.

2. Then you twist it the opposite way that you put it in

3. Then replace it with a new one


Turn the light off so the bulb is cool, and the electricity is off as well. Turn the bulb counter-clockwise to remove. Wrap the old bulb in a paper bag or re-cycle a plastic bag and place in your trash. To Install a New Bulb, turn the bulb clockwise. It may help to remember this saying, %26quot;Left-y loose-y; rightie tight-y.%26quot; In other words, turn Left to loosen and turn Right to tighten. This is true for most applications. Good luck!
Totally depends on your ethnic origin - but you'll probably need some friends of similar ethnic origin. I know how many Poles it takes to change a lightbulb, how many Frenchmen, Jewish grandmothers, Germans, etc.



Let us know what you background is and I think we can help you.



Oh, we need to know your occupation too - it's different for engineers, management consultants, doctors, etc.



Sorry, but this stuff is complicated.
  • get rid of red eye on picture
  • web development
  •