Thursday, October 6, 2011

How many atheists does it take to change a lightbulb?

None they prefer walking around in the dark, and saying that light doesn't exist
How many atheists does it take to change a lightbulb?
I liked your joke - shame when someone takes offense while strolling through the joke section.
How many atheists does it take to change a lightbulb?
they wouldnt change any bcos they dont believe that the light bulb is dead anyway. wat a sorry life not to believe in anything. i wonder if they believe that they exist. confusing isnt it.
ROFL. Like your id!!
There is proof that light exists.
Listen to me you bible bashing tosser, We only belive in real things light bulbs being included, not fairy tales such as religion.



I hate silly people like you.
How many Christians does it take to change a lightbulb? A whole congregation. They'd sit around holding hands praying for the divine to change it for them.



tit for tat
your an ***......
:o lolz

check this :

%26quot;Would you like a cup of coffee?%26quot;

%26quot;No, thanks. When I drink coffee I can't sleep.%26quot;

%26quot;Huhh, In my case it's the other way around. When I sleep I can't drink coffee.%26quot;



cheers! lolz hgday :)
i go with thay call me answer is perfect
As an atheist who works with lightbulbs (we call them 'lamps,' though,) I've got to say that this is not a very good joke.
well i like your joke,i think some people need to %26quot;lighten%26quot; up a bit
witth alot of thinking 1 of corse
you must be one of those who are blinded by the light . easily brain washed or what think for your self man