Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change a headlamp (lightbulb) in my 2004 Chevy Colorado?

Or can you direct me to a site that has that info? I'm sure it's a simple operation but I'm not familiar with the assembly of these new-fangled light fixtures. Thanks!
How do I change a headlamp (lightbulb) in my 2004 Chevy Colorado?
Some of the headlight fixtures on the newer Chevy's had a quick release headlight assembly. On the silverados, they do...

Check right above the headlight, you may find a little metal clip if it is like that. Pull that clip, and the headlight should easily come out with no force.
How do I change a headlamp (lightbulb) in my 2004 Chevy Colorado?
Since you can cut yourself, I suggest take it to a dealer.

many minor operations are done in the service bay where you drive in, and don't need a mechanic.

What I'm saying is; except for the cost of the lamp, the labor may be free. Call and ask.........at least that part will be free.
Dont replace the bulb, replace the truck. buy toyota tundra