Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How do I change a lightbulb?

I have tried for hours and I still can't do it, I've stcuk a myriad of different items in thier, but I still can't do it.
How do I change a lightbulb?
You need 4 people and a chair.

You stand on the chair and grab the light bulb while the other 3 people rotate the room.
How do I change a lightbulb?
first you need 2501 blondes
I KNO THIS MAY SOUND STUPID BUT TRY VASOLINE..??
Use a potato.
I assume the glass portion has broken off? The potato trick mentioned earlier is best, but if that doesn't work, this has worked for me (depends on your level of comfort around electricity - turn off the circuit breaker if you have any concerns).



Use a pair of needle nose pliers to grab the edge of the metal base and bend it enough to get a good grip with the pliers, then rotate it out of the socket with the pliers.



Good luck!



Jay
No good asking me mate I'm an accountant and this question just doesn't add up !