Friday, September 23, 2011

How many Latinas does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seventeen. 2 to think about it, 3 to scream and shout, 1 to be on the phone to her Mother, 2 to email their friends to ask how, 5 to say manana, 3 to do the lunch and 1 to buy the candles from the local shop.
How many Latinas does it take to change a lightbulb?
yeh funny as fook, my missus is from chile, she has 7000 aunties 400 000 cousins and they are all very loud. I do love her but her family are too much. Good job we live in spain and they all live in chile, my mother in law live at the other end of the world............ i am lucky.



latinas are firey characters, it has its good points!
How many Latinas does it take to change a lightbulb?
Hi Blood, Lol That is funny!!! Thanks for my last laugh for me going to go night night. Lol Lol.. It's 1:00am here in California.

A Friend.

poppy1
I am always down to hear a good joke or riddle, but this one sucks! Don't think that just because I am latina that I hate it, I was ready to LMAO but this stinks~~~~ I don't think it's offensive or anything to that sort-- it trully isn't funny. Anyone, please let me know if you disagree with me...
Yeah, it's not funny-insulting. It's just kinda-insulting... when I saw the Headline, I thought you should've said, %26quot;Apparently, not enough. It's still not fixed. =/ %26quot;
Jokes are supposed to have quick punchlines... you just drew it out too much.



And you have no actual solution to the question. The lightbulb never gets screwed in.
1
jackass
You think it's funny to insult a particular section of the population for a cheap laugh! I hope you are never in a minority position when you would realise how hurtful such %26quot; humour%26quot; can be.
dat is not good mon
OMG that is good. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed that one. Have a star.
Ha ha ha.!!!
You are quite wrong!!!! Latinas dont want light bulbs on they prefer the moonlight....the sea....the sand....and perhaps a nice smoothie!!!
LMAO,YOU ARE SO CRAZY!